Leonardo DiCaprio’s Appian Way is developing a biopic on influential Russian mystic Rasputin, according to Variety.
Set up at Warner Bros, the pitch from Jason Hall (“American Sniper”) assumingly chronicles everything from the Romanov’s adivsor’s ruling of the Russian Imperial family between 1907 to his death in 1916. Rasputin was also believed to be a healer and faith prophet by many.
Kevin McCormick’s Langley Park Pictures are co-producing with Appian Way.
Other outlets are suggesting DiCaprio is keen on playing Rasputin himself.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015