1. “Django Unchained”‘s Christoph Waltz will star in true-crime yarn, erm, “True Crimes” which tells of a polish writer convicted of murder (The Hollywood Reporter)
2. Vince Vaughn and producer Peter Billingsley are teaming up for a feature film adaptation of the comic-book series “Term Life” (The Wrap)
3. Domhnall Gleeson, Daniel Kaluuya and Dominic Cooper are rumoured to be in the running to play the next Doctor Who (Starburst)
4. Samuel L.Jackson says he wants to reprise Nick Fury for the “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D” show (Vulture)
5. “Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters” producer Adam McKay says the recently-announced sequel will be pretty “insane” (The Inquisitr)
6. The trailer for “The Frozen Ground”, starring Nicolas Cage, John Cusack and Vanessa Hudgens, is online.
7. Hugh Bonneville (“Downton Abbey”) will be in the “Paddington Bear” movie (The Wrap)
8. Michael Bay has unveiled yet another new car from the upcoming “Transformers 4″; this one is a 2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Coupe.
9. The trailer for Woody Allen’s “Blue Jasmine” is online…
10. Finally, the new poster for “Killing Season”, starring John Travolta and Robert De Niro, which hits DVD and VOD in July.
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.