1. “Django Unchained”‘s Christoph Waltz will star in true-crime yarn, erm, “True Crimes” which tells of a polish writer convicted of murder (The Hollywood Reporter)
2. Vince Vaughn and producer Peter Billingsley are teaming up for a feature film adaptation of the comic-book series “Term Life” (The Wrap)
3. Domhnall Gleeson, Daniel Kaluuya and Dominic Cooper are rumoured to be in the running to play the next Doctor Who (Starburst)
4. Samuel L.Jackson says he wants to reprise Nick Fury for the “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D” show (Vulture)
5. “Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters” producer Adam McKay says the recently-announced sequel will be pretty “insane” (The Inquisitr)
6. The trailer for “The Frozen Ground”, starring Nicolas Cage, John Cusack and Vanessa Hudgens, is online.
7. Hugh Bonneville (“Downton Abbey”) will be in the “Paddington Bear” movie (The Wrap)
8. Michael Bay has unveiled yet another new car from the upcoming “Transformers 4″; this one is a 2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Coupe.
9. The trailer for Woody Allen’s “Blue Jasmine” is online…
10. Finally, the new poster for “Killing Season”, starring John Travolta and Robert De Niro, which hits DVD and VOD in July.
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
- Production begins on Da Vinci Code 3 : Italian Tourism Promo - April 28, 2015
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.