The “Veronica Mars” movie has announced a couple more additions to it’s cast – and no, they’re not big surprises either.
Likely onboard since day one, but only now announced as part of writer/director Rob Thomas’s tactic to keep awareness high for the project by leaking information on it at a snail’s pace, are Percy Dags III and Chris Lowell, reprising their roles as Wallace and ‘Piz’.
Yep, seems they were both available. Pretty lucky there wasn’t a clash with Dags and his commitment to…
wait, where was I?
Oh yes, so Wallace was Veronica’s bestie at High School, and Piz, you’ll recall, was the teen private eye’s love interest in season 3 (aka ‘the season where they slowed up the theme song – which blew!’). No word on whether there’ll be any action between Veronica and Piz action in the new film – insert ‘Piz Dispenser’ joke here! – but Thomas had previously said our heroine will have a ‘new’ boyfriend in the movie (likely someone of ‘note’ to entice a few more bucks out of Warner Bros).
Thomas, who previously announced Jason Dohring (‘Logan’) would be joining star Kristen Bell for the 2014 release, announced the addition of Dags and Lowell in an email to the project’s Kickstarter supporters. They’re now giddy. Squeeing across the Twitterverse.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.