“Hangover” star Ed Helms is in talks to join Chris Pine in the thriller “Stretch”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The film, to be produced under Jason Blum’s Blumhouse banner, would mark a real change of pace for the comic actor – known for his work in funnier fare like “Cedar Rapids”, “Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay”, ” Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian” and the “Hangover” trilogy.
Says the trade :
Wilson, who starred in Blum’s Insidious, is playing a down-on-his luck limo driver nicknamed Stretch who is trying to get clean and pay back a debt owed to a bookie when he gets the passenger from hell.
Chris Pine already is onboard as the passenger, a nut job who is selling his ledger of criminal associates to the highest bidder.
Helms is in talks to plays a fellow chauffeur at Stretch’s company, the ideal driver who is a ghost and shows up as Wilson’s conscience.
Sounds a bit like a dramatic version of “Scrooged”?
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015