1. There’s a “Purge 2″ coming (Twitter)
2. Sony has released a four-minute trailer of Channing Tatum/Jamie Foxx two-hander “White House Down” :
3. Tom Felton (‘Harry Potter’) has signed on for TNT’s new drama series “Murder in the First” (Deadline)
4. “Fifty Shades of Grey” writer Kelly Marcel will rewrite Joe Wright and Working Title’s “Little Mermaid” movie (Deadline)
5. Good news! An “Alvin & the Chipmunks 4″ is coming! Flick is due out December 11, 2015!
6. Yet another “Veronica Mars” castmember has boarded the movie : Francis Capra, reprising the role of Weevil (The Hollywood Reporter)
7. Miramax and Screen Gems are collaborating on a currently untitled comedy that will star Kevin Hart (”Think Like a Man”) and Josh Gad (”Love & Other Drugs”). Jeremy Garelick will direct the film, which was also written by Garelick. In the film, Jimmy (Hart) provides best man services for socially challenged guys, who – for whatever reason – have no one close enough to agree to stand by them on the day of their wedding. Doug (Gad) a groom-to-be, has found himself in just such a situation, but, to make matters worse, he fabricates the names of not only a best man but nine groomsmen as well. When all else fails, Doug seeks out Jimmy’s services to carry out a charade designed to make Doug look his best, but threatens to destroy everything if it fails.
8. Those rumours suggesting Megan Fox’s reuniting with Michael Bay and the Autobots for “Transformers 4″? False.
9. The first trailer and poster for “Pawn Shop Chronicles” starring Paul Walker, Norman Reedus, Matt Dillon, Elijah Wood, Vincent D’Onofrio, Thomas Jane, Lukas Haas, Brendan Fraser and DJ Qualls is online.
10. Josh Peck (“Red Dawn”) is in talks to join Al Pacino and Annette Bening in “Imagine”, the directorial debut of Dan Fogelman (The Wrap).
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.