Jon M.Chu will reprise the role of director on a follow-up to this year’s “G.I Joe : Retaliation”, says Deadline.
After helping the last turd get a box-office king crown, Paramount has recruited Chu to make some more greenbacks out of the film franchise. No word yet on who from the last film will return for “G.I Joe 3″ – and it’s a fair question considering most of the cast of the first film was replaced for the second one – but chances are Dwayne Johnson and Bruce Willis will be approached to do their thing again.
Skydance, David Ellison’s cashed-up shingle, will be back as financier by looks. The project is yet to choose a writer, but has four names on it’s wishlist -it really depends on who can write quick, brief and on toilet tissue I gather?
No doubt Channing Tatum’s hoping they keep his character dead and don’t Michelle Rodriguez ol’ Duke for the sake of getting girly cheeks on seats.
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
- Vinnie Chase does Star Wars! - April 17, 2015
- Trailer : Star Wars : The Force Awakens - April 17, 2015
- Trailer : Joe Dirt 2 : Beautiful Loser - April 16, 2015
- What does Charlie Cox think of Affleck’s Daredevil? - April 16, 2015
- Force Awakens character list, Celebration feed - April 16, 2015
- Dragons TV series trailer - April 14, 2015
- Newsroom staffer joins X-Men - April 14, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.