The bitch has been evicted from number 23, but that don’t mean she hasn’t found food and shelter elsewhere.
With her “Don’t Trust the B— in Apartment 23″ sitcom (prematurely) axed, star Krysten Ritter is freed up to do some filmy stuff. Tim Burton’s the first to take advantage of Ritter’s recent unemployed status, signing the dark-haired beauty up for his newie “Big Eyes”.
“Big Eyes”, Deadline reminds us, is ”about Margaret and Walter Keane, the married couple whose paintings of large-eyed children became one of the first mass-marketed art sensations of the 1950s and ’60s.” Amy Adams and Christoph Waltz play the Keanes. Very Keane to see what they do with the roles. Keen, I mean.
Ritter, who recently appeared in the flick “Vamps”, plays “DeeAnn, the free-spirited confidante to Margaret who tries to coax her friend to come out of her shy shell.”
Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewsk wrote the script.
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
- New directing assignments for Bryan Singer, Joseph Kosinski - March 4, 2015
- David Denman shoots for 13 Hours - March 4, 2015
- Usher for Independence Day 2, Sullivan for new Europacorp actioner - March 4, 2015
- Warner lands a Green Lantern! - March 4, 2015
- Wonder Years‘ Fred Savage returning to TV - March 4, 2015
- First look : Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Snowden - March 4, 2015
- 007 film shut down - March 4, 2015
- Eddie Izzard leads cast of Kohan’s Devil You Know - March 4, 2015
- Leads in Uncle Buck, Rush Hour announced - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.