1. Sterling Jerins (“World War Z”) has joined the cast of the new Michael Douglas-Diane Keaton film “And So It Goes”, directed by Rob Reiner (Variety)
2. Dwayne Johnson has teased a first photo of his ‘Hercules’ look :
3. “Downton Abbey” star Sophie McShera has joined the cast of Kenneth Branagh’s “Cinderella” starring Lily Collins (The Hollywood Reporter)
4. John Davis is attached to produce a feature film version of “Choose Your Own Adventure” books (The Hollywood Reporter)
5. “Parenthood” star Lauren Graham is developing a TV series based on her best-selling book “Someday, Someday, Maybe” (The Hollywood Reporter)
6. Lawrence Hill’s best-selling book “The Book of Negroes” is getting the TV mini-series on BET/CBC (Deadline)
7. Here’s a really amusing faux trailer for – the abysmal – “Superman IV : The Quest for Peace”
8. The first TV spot for “Elysium” is online :
9. Rumour has it that “Star Wars Episode VII” will fix on Han and Leia’s twins – one of whom turns evil (Schmoes Know)
10. There’s a new “300 : Rise of an Empire” poster out :
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.