“Buffy” and “Fright Night” writer Marti Noxon has been tapped to write GK Films and MGM’s’ “Tomb Raider” reboot, according to Variety.
Noxon’s great at writing for female characters, as evidenced by her work on “Buffy” and “Angel” as well as more recent series like “Glee” and “Private Practice” . Even her work on “I Am Number Four”, though a horrible film, helped give Teresa Palmer one of the funnest, coolest characters of her career.
The “Tomb Raider” reboot still seems to be in its early stages – well, obviously, being that they’ve only just hired a writer – so no word on who’ll be inheriting Angelina Jolie’s overstuffed-bra to play Lara Croft just yet.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014