“Buffy” and “Fright Night” writer Marti Noxon has been tapped to write GK Films and MGM’s’ “Tomb Raider” reboot, according to Variety.
Noxon’s great at writing for female characters, as evidenced by her work on “Buffy” and “Angel” as well as more recent series like “Glee” and “Private Practice” . Even her work on “I Am Number Four”, though a horrible film, helped give Teresa Palmer one of the funnest, coolest characters of her career.
The “Tomb Raider” reboot still seems to be in its early stages – well, obviously, being that they’ve only just hired a writer – so no word on who’ll be inheriting Angelina Jolie’s overstuffed-bra to play Lara Croft just yet.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015