1. Universal is in Talks to Pick Up Lauryn Kahn’s “He’s F—in’ Perfect” From Fox 2000. Will Ferrell will be a producer on the comedy. (The Hollywood Reporter)
2. “Silver Linings Playbook”‘s Chris Tucker will star in Phil Joanau’s “Second Honeymoon”, a comedy which “concerns a couple who attempt to jumpstart their marriage by returning to Antigua, where they eloped 10 years earlier after a wild week of debauchery. Their plan to redo everything goes out the window when they’re thrown into danger as they discover the surprising ways they affected the people they came into contact with one their first visit”.(The Hollywood Reporter)
3. Jon Cassar will direct (well, the first two episodes anyway) and executive produce “24 : Live Another Day”. “I’m excited to call ‘action!’ again on the set of the resurrected 24,” Cassar said in a statement released by Fox today. “Considering I was not involved in Season 8, this… gives me the chance for closure on a show that is very important to me.” (TV Line)
4. Mark Wahlberg’s been spotted on the set of “Transformers 4″
5. Lauren Lee Smith (“CSI”) has been added to the cast of FX and Guillermo Del Toro’s “The Strain” (Deadline)
6. David Yates has stepped in as the director of the FX drama series pilot “Tyrant”, replacing Ang Lee (The Hollywood Reporter)
7. Tracy Ullman is in talks to join the all-star cast of Disney musical “Into the Woods” (The Hollywood Reporter)
8. Ubisoft are planning to make films of their game properties “Watch Dogs”, “Far Cry” and “Rabbids” (Variety)
9. The fight over who owns the rights to “Ghost Rider” may be headed to trial (Variety)
10. A final Red Band spot for “This is the End” has been released..
- The Osbournes dead at VH1 - April 28, 2015
- This is what a mutant looked like in the Reagan-era… - April 28, 2015
- Sam Worthington involved with Thieves - April 28, 2015
- The Black Mantra in Suicide Squad? - April 28, 2015
- Is this the name of the Spider-Man reboot? - April 28, 2015
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.