He said he’d be back.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has arrived down under to talk politics and show off his designer suits – and while here, is of course fielding questions about some of those exciting movies he’s got in the works. The gizzard of the movie-related questions seem to concern the fifth Terminator movie, which the big guy suggests is moving forward.. and soon.
Firstly, here’s ‘Matthew’
Was just at the 21st century financial summit in Sydney to see Arnold. He mentioned he is getting the script for the sequel to “Twins” in 2 weeks and they start shooting Terminator 5 in January and the studio wants him to play “the terminator”.
TheArnoldFans also got some dirt from Schwarzenegger, in which he reiterated the January start for “T5″ – and how he’ll be playing the ‘Terminator’ again, and not some human soldier as rumoured – mentioned his excitement to do the forthcoming “Conan the Barbarian” sequel.
A friend of Moviehole said they’ll ask Schwarzenegger at a media function in Australia whether or not there’s any truth to the rumour that Dwayne Johnson will be joining him for the new “Terminator”.
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.