“Scandal” star Scott Foley will make his directorial debut with “Ward’s Wife”, which “Scrubs” star Donald Faison and “Desperate Housewives”‘ Nicolette Sheridan will star in.
Foley and brother-in-law Patrick Wilson (“The Conjuring”) will also produce the film, according to Deadline.
As the title suggests, the dark comedy focuses on Ward (Faison) a man who has just had enough of being emotionally and verbally beaten down by his spouse and decides to kill her to free himself. Written by the Felicity alum, Ward’s Wife also stars Foley’s real life spouse Marika Dominczyk as Ward’s wife. Nicollette Sheridan will also be starring in Ward’s Wife.
Foley, Wilson, Amy Acker (“Much Ado About Nothing”) and Foley’s former “Felicity” co-star Greg Grunberg will also appear in the film.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015