“Scandal” star Scott Foley will make his directorial debut with “Ward’s Wife”, which “Scrubs” star Donald Faison and “Desperate Housewives”‘ Nicolette Sheridan will star in.
Foley and brother-in-law Patrick Wilson (“The Conjuring”) will also produce the film, according to Deadline.
As the title suggests, the dark comedy focuses on Ward (Faison) a man who has just had enough of being emotionally and verbally beaten down by his spouse and decides to kill her to free himself. Written by the Felicity alum, Ward’s Wife also stars Foley’s real life spouse Marika Dominczyk as Ward’s wife. Nicollette Sheridan will also be starring in Ward’s Wife.
Foley, Wilson, Amy Acker (“Much Ado About Nothing”) and Foley’s former “Felicity” co-star Greg Grunberg will also appear in the film.
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014
- J.Jonah Jameson vs. King Kong - December 16, 2014
- Finally! McDonald’s movie in the works - December 11, 2014