“Scandal” star Scott Foley will make his directorial debut with “Ward’s Wife”, which “Scrubs” star Donald Faison and “Desperate Housewives”‘ Nicolette Sheridan will star in.
Foley and brother-in-law Patrick Wilson (“The Conjuring”) will also produce the film, according to Deadline.
As the title suggests, the dark comedy focuses on Ward (Faison) a man who has just had enough of being emotionally and verbally beaten down by his spouse and decides to kill her to free himself. Written by the Felicity alum, Ward’s Wife also stars Foley’s real life spouse Marika Dominczyk as Ward’s wife. Nicollette Sheridan will also be starring in Ward’s Wife.
Foley, Wilson, Amy Acker (“Much Ado About Nothing”) and Foley’s former “Felicity” co-star Greg Grunberg will also appear in the film.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015