Haley Bennett (“Marley & Me”) has joined the cast of “The Equalizer”, the film adaptation of the popular ’80s series which Denzel Washington headlines for director Antoine Fuqua.
Bennett, whose casting was announced by Deadline, joins an ensemble that so far also includes fellow young thesp Chloe Moretz, as well as Melissa Leo (“The Fighter”).
No word yet on who Bennett, whose upcoming credits include Terrence Malick’s “Knight of Cups” and “Things People Do”, will be playing in the Sony actioner.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015