Morgan Freeman will join Scarlett Johansson for “Lucy”, the aciton-thriller Luc Besson is putting together as a vehicle for the “Avengers” actress.
The Wrap, who report on Freeman’s casting, say “Johansson stars as the title character, who is forced to become a drug mule and is subsequently transformed into an ass-kicking machine when a highly-specialized drug enters her system. As Lucy races against the clock to survive, her new abilities allow her to see into the future, move objects with her mind and disregard pain and other emotions.”
The always-busy Mr Freeman, whose recently been in “Olympus has Fallen”, “Oblivion” and “Now You See Me”, will play “a professor well-versed in evolution and the capabilities of the human brain who Lucy is on a mission to find before she dies.”
Besson and Christophe Lambert wrote the script.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015