Morgan Freeman will join Scarlett Johansson for “Lucy”, the aciton-thriller Luc Besson is putting together as a vehicle for the “Avengers” actress.
The Wrap, who report on Freeman’s casting, say “Johansson stars as the title character, who is forced to become a drug mule and is subsequently transformed into an ass-kicking machine when a highly-specialized drug enters her system. As Lucy races against the clock to survive, her new abilities allow her to see into the future, move objects with her mind and disregard pain and other emotions.”
The always-busy Mr Freeman, whose recently been in “Olympus has Fallen”, “Oblivion” and “Now You See Me”, will play “a professor well-versed in evolution and the capabilities of the human brain who Lucy is on a mission to find before she dies.”
Besson and Christophe Lambert wrote the script.
- The King of Queens returning to TV - April 2, 2015
- Lanter fighting sharks with Nicolas Cage - April 2, 2015
- Trailer : Straight Outta Compton - April 2, 2015
- Eastwood may direct DiCaprio’s next - April 2, 2015
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D caught up in Hoax - April 2, 2015
- Berg gets a crack at G.I Joe - April 2, 2015
- Pileggi, Davis, Patrick, Gish return for X-Files - April 2, 2015
- Delpy, Cardellini enter the Marvel universe - April 2, 2015
- Deadpool to have sex with French Unicorns!? - April 2, 2015
- Lionsgate swings open for Pacino, Hopkins, Duhamel thriller - April 2, 2015