Morgan Freeman will join Scarlett Johansson for “Lucy”, the aciton-thriller Luc Besson is putting together as a vehicle for the “Avengers” actress.
The Wrap, who report on Freeman’s casting, say “Johansson stars as the title character, who is forced to become a drug mule and is subsequently transformed into an ass-kicking machine when a highly-specialized drug enters her system. As Lucy races against the clock to survive, her new abilities allow her to see into the future, move objects with her mind and disregard pain and other emotions.”
The always-busy Mr Freeman, whose recently been in “Olympus has Fallen”, “Oblivion” and “Now You See Me”, will play “a professor well-versed in evolution and the capabilities of the human brain who Lucy is on a mission to find before she dies.”
Besson and Christophe Lambert wrote the script.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015