Ryan Reynolds has decided there is only one, it seems.
The “Turbo” star has opted out of starring in the long-in-the-works “Highlander” reboot, according to The Wrap.
Reynolds would’ve played Connor MacLeod, the role made famous by Christopher Lambert in the classic 1986 picture.
Reynolds’ departure is merely the latest hiccup for the Neal Moritz produced picture; the film recently also lost it’s director, Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, whose exit was blamed on creative differences.
The film is now star-less and director-less, suggesting it’ll be quite a while before this one comes to fruition (if it ever does?).
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014