Ryan Reynolds has decided there is only one, it seems.
The “Turbo” star has opted out of starring in the long-in-the-works “Highlander” reboot, according to The Wrap.
Reynolds would’ve played Connor MacLeod, the role made famous by Christopher Lambert in the classic 1986 picture.
Reynolds’ departure is merely the latest hiccup for the Neal Moritz produced picture; the film recently also lost it’s director, Juan Carlos Fresnadillo, whose exit was blamed on creative differences.
The film is now star-less and director-less, suggesting it’ll be quite a while before this one comes to fruition (if it ever does?).
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015