You can count one film off your ‘2013 must-see list’.
Dimension’s “Sin City 2 : A Dame to Kill For” has been pushed back to August 22, 2014 – nearly a full year after it’s original opening date of October 4, 2013.
Robert Rodriguez’s all-star sequel will now do battle at the box-office with such films as “The Expendables 3″ and Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”.
No word from the studio yet on reasons for the delay.
Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, and Jaime King reprise their “Sin City” roles for the sequel, and are joined by the likes of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Josh Brolin, Eva Green, Stacy Keach, Jamie Chung, Dennis Haysbert, Christopher Meloni, Ray Liotta, Jeremy Piven, and Juno Temple.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014