You can count one film off your ‘2013 must-see list’.
Dimension’s “Sin City 2 : A Dame to Kill For” has been pushed back to August 22, 2014 – nearly a full year after it’s original opening date of October 4, 2013.
Robert Rodriguez’s all-star sequel will now do battle at the box-office with such films as “The Expendables 3″ and Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”.
No word from the studio yet on reasons for the delay.
Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, and Jaime King reprise their “Sin City” roles for the sequel, and are joined by the likes of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Josh Brolin, Eva Green, Stacy Keach, Jamie Chung, Dennis Haysbert, Christopher Meloni, Ray Liotta, Jeremy Piven, and Juno Temple.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015