You can count one film off your ‘2013 must-see list’.
Dimension’s “Sin City 2 : A Dame to Kill For” has been pushed back to August 22, 2014 – nearly a full year after it’s original opening date of October 4, 2013.
Robert Rodriguez’s all-star sequel will now do battle at the box-office with such films as “The Expendables 3″ and Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”.
No word from the studio yet on reasons for the delay.
Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, and Jaime King reprise their “Sin City” roles for the sequel, and are joined by the likes of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Josh Brolin, Eva Green, Stacy Keach, Jamie Chung, Dennis Haysbert, Christopher Meloni, Ray Liotta, Jeremy Piven, and Juno Temple.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015