TMZ readers will know “Anger Management” co-stars Charlie Sheen and Selma Blair have had a falling out. As a result, the irate Councillor is about to lose his concealed shrink and recurring love interest.
Producers have confirmed “Hellboy” actress Blair’s exit, apparently due to a kafuffle over Sheen’s work ethic on the series, “which films two episodes per week and often finds Sheen with more than 40 pages of dialogue per script” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Blair’s departure comes hot on the heels of the show going on pause to creatively refashion itself. That restructuring will now involve incorporating a new female regular, to fill the void left by Blair.
“Anger Management”, which is locked-in for 90 episodes, still has 60 episodes to produce in order to fulfill its commitment to the network.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014