TMZ readers will know “Anger Management” co-stars Charlie Sheen and Selma Blair have had a falling out. As a result, the irate Councillor is about to lose his concealed shrink and recurring love interest.
Producers have confirmed “Hellboy” actress Blair’s exit, apparently due to a kafuffle over Sheen’s work ethic on the series, “which films two episodes per week and often finds Sheen with more than 40 pages of dialogue per script” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Blair’s departure comes hot on the heels of the show going on pause to creatively refashion itself. That restructuring will now involve incorporating a new female regular, to fill the void left by Blair.
“Anger Management”, which is locked-in for 90 episodes, still has 60 episodes to produce in order to fulfill its commitment to the network.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015