“Supernatural” and “Deadwood” star Jim Beaver has joined the cast of Guillermo del Toro’s “Crimson Peak”.
The actor revealed the news via his Facebook account :
Okay, I’m back again with that big deal that I couldn’t talk about but couldn’t shut up about either. Well, now I can talk about it, because today it came true. Guillermo del Toro, director of PAN’S LABYRINTH, HELLBOY, and the upcoming PACIFIC RIM, has cast me in one of five leading roles in his new film CRIMSON PEAK, a Gothic ghost story also starring Benedict Cumberbatch, Jessica Chastain, and Charlie Hunnam. We start shooting in Toronto in January.
“Crimson Peak”, said to be somewhat of a haunted house thriller (script has been JJ Abrams-ized), stars Jessica Chastain, Benedict Cumberbatch, Mia Wasikowska and Charlie Hunnam.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.