Rupert Sanders (“Snow White & The Huntsman”) will direct a feature film adaptation of Frederick Forsyth’s best-selling novel “The Kill List”.
Producers Steve Schwartz, Paula Mae Schwartz and Nick Wechsler had only just purchased the rights to the film when they coaxed Sanders – who opted out of directing the upcoming “Snow White” sequel (for obvious reasons) – into helming, says Deadline.
Sanders, a fan of Forsyth’s books, says “The Kill List” is an intriguing yarn that’ll lend itself nicely to cinema. “There is no hunting like the hunting of men, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
Producers are now out to writers.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015