Rupert Sanders (“Snow White & The Huntsman”) will direct a feature film adaptation of Frederick Forsyth’s best-selling novel “The Kill List”.
Producers Steve Schwartz, Paula Mae Schwartz and Nick Wechsler had only just purchased the rights to the film when they coaxed Sanders – who opted out of directing the upcoming “Snow White” sequel (for obvious reasons) – into helming, says Deadline.
Sanders, a fan of Forsyth’s books, says “The Kill List” is an intriguing yarn that’ll lend itself nicely to cinema. “There is no hunting like the hunting of men, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
Producers are now out to writers.
- The King of Queens returning to TV - April 2, 2015
- Lanter fighting sharks with Nicolas Cage - April 2, 2015
- Trailer : Straight Outta Compton - April 2, 2015
- Eastwood may direct DiCaprio’s next - April 2, 2015
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D caught up in Hoax - April 2, 2015
- Berg gets a crack at G.I Joe - April 2, 2015
- Pileggi, Davis, Patrick, Gish return for X-Files - April 2, 2015
- Delpy, Cardellini enter the Marvel universe - April 2, 2015
- Deadpool to have sex with French Unicorns!? - April 2, 2015
- Lionsgate swings open for Pacino, Hopkins, Duhamel thriller - April 2, 2015