: Seems Ms Gadon isn’t playing Watson at all (damn! She looked a sweet match!), but some other character.
To all those a twitter, I will not be playing MJ in Spider-Man. I have a role in the film, but it is not that one
— Sarah Gadon (@SarahGadon) June 21, 2013
So a couple of days back Sony and “Amazing Spider-Man 2″ director Marc Webb announced they were letting go of Shailene Woodley, who was set to play Peter’s legendary squeeze Mary Jane Watson, for no other reason than they believed her character would be better utilized in a future sequel. Shear, whatever…
Then today, Entertainment Tonight Canada heard from Sarah Gadon who announced she’s joining the “Amazing Spider-Man” franchise.
Rather late to be joining the film, which has been filming for months now and is gearing up for a 2014 release, don’t ya think? Even if she’s not doing this one, but has simply been cast as Mary Jane in “Amazing Spider-Man 3″, they sure as shit didn’t take much time in letting Woodley at least clear her desk before sitting someone new behind it, did they?!
— ET Canada (@ETCanada) June 21, 2013
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.