Having played one himself for a few years (anyone else see “Eraser” and “Batman & Robin”?), I gotta say, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s the right-man to play on-screen parent to a zombie. The ageing action hero will play pop to a young woman infected with the zombie virus that’s taking over the world – oh please, again!? – in “Maggie”, based on a black list script by John Scott 3.
The Hollywood Reporter says Henry Hobson, who hails from the world of commercials, will direct the movie, which begins production in the Fall.
Schwarzenegger’s got quite a lengthy to-do list at the moment; in addition to promoting the forthcoming “Breacher” and “Escape Plan”, he’s set to shoot “The Expendables 3″ in August and sometime after is expected to begin work on the remake of “The Toxic Avenger”. In addition, he’s committed to starring in “The Legend of Conan”, “Triplets” and “Terminator 5″, the production of which is due to kick off in January.
No rest for the muscular.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015