Having played one himself for a few years (anyone else see “Eraser” and “Batman & Robin”?), I gotta say, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s the right-man to play on-screen parent to a zombie. The ageing action hero will play pop to a young woman infected with the zombie virus that’s taking over the world – oh please, again!? – in “Maggie”, based on a black list script by John Scott 3.
The Hollywood Reporter says Henry Hobson, who hails from the world of commercials, will direct the movie, which begins production in the Fall.
Schwarzenegger’s got quite a lengthy to-do list at the moment; in addition to promoting the forthcoming “Breacher” and “Escape Plan”, he’s set to shoot “The Expendables 3″ in August and sometime after is expected to begin work on the remake of “The Toxic Avenger”. In addition, he’s committed to starring in “The Legend of Conan”, “Triplets” and “Terminator 5″, the production of which is due to kick off in January.
No rest for the muscular.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015