The new trailer and poster for “Adore” (formerly titled “Two Mothers”), starring Naomi Watts and Robin Wright, have been released.
The Australian-shot movie is described as “a sensual and provocative drama about two lifelong friends who find unexpected happiness in relationships that cross the bounds of convention”.
Director Anne Fontaine’s English-speaking directorial debut is set in a seaside town down under, centering on “two women’s plunge into uncharted waters” (psst! they end up sleeping with each other’s sons!). Xavier Samuel and James Frecheville complement Watts and Wright.
The movie, released in the states in September, also stars Ben Mendelsohn.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015