The new trailer and poster for “Adore” (formerly titled “Two Mothers”), starring Naomi Watts and Robin Wright, have been released.
The Australian-shot movie is described as “a sensual and provocative drama about two lifelong friends who find unexpected happiness in relationships that cross the bounds of convention”.
Director Anne Fontaine’s English-speaking directorial debut is set in a seaside town down under, centering on “two women’s plunge into uncharted waters” (psst! they end up sleeping with each other’s sons!). Xavier Samuel and James Frecheville complement Watts and Wright.
The movie, released in the states in September, also stars Ben Mendelsohn.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014