The new trailer and poster for “Adore” (formerly titled “Two Mothers”), starring Naomi Watts and Robin Wright, have been released.
The Australian-shot movie is described as “a sensual and provocative drama about two lifelong friends who find unexpected happiness in relationships that cross the bounds of convention”.
Director Anne Fontaine’s English-speaking directorial debut is set in a seaside town down under, centering on “two women’s plunge into uncharted waters” (psst! they end up sleeping with each other’s sons!). Xavier Samuel and James Frecheville complement Watts and Wright.
The movie, released in the states in September, also stars Ben Mendelsohn.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015