1. The new trailer for “Prince Avalanche”, starring Paul Rudd and directed by David Gordon Green, is online.
2. Aussie Ed Oxenbould will play the title role in ”Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.” (Deadline)
3. Julianne Nicholson (“Boardwalk Empire”) will be a part of the Sundance Channel drama “The Descendants” (Deadline)
4.Disney’s “Cinderella”, directed by Kenneth Branagh and starring Lily James, Cate Blanchett and Richard Madden , has been scheduled for a March 13, 2015 release.
5. “Three Stooges”‘ Will Sasso will star in “My Asshole Neighbor”, a comedy about ”a loud, rude redneck who moves next door to a professional mediator Paul (David Koechner), turning his world upside down. Once his private little patch of peaceful suburbia is invaded, the usually peace-loving Paul finds himself waging war on Jerry — which ultimately begs the questions, who’s really the asshole, and which sphincter will prevail?” (Deadline)
6. Jeffrey Pierce, Rachel Blanchard, Chad Lindberg, Spencer Treat Clark, Bill Smitrovich, Stelio Savante, Ed Lauter and John Savage have joined the cast of ”Becker’s Farm”, the story of a WWII German prisoner of war imprisoned in the heartland of America, who rises from the ashes with a new identity. Directed by Mark Roemmich, the drama will be filming in North Carolina from late July to early October.
7. OfficialScottAdkins have premiered a new still from “Ninja 2″, starring Scott Adkins and directed by Isaac Florentine.
8. Sarah Bolger (“Once Upon A Time”) has joined the cast of Lionsgate’s “Reawakening” (Variety)
9. Stephen King’s “Shining” sequel gets a teaser.
10. Instead of “Monster’s University”, Disney Pixar was at one time considering doing a straight sequel (i09)
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.