I’m still not sold on “Pacific Rim” – which likely means it’ll be a hugely entertaining, really satisfying film. It’s probably good that I’ve been so badly burnt with all those other ‘cities destroyed’/’big robots’/’big effects’ movies in recent times, because it lowers my expectations and probably assures Del Toro a better review from, well, just not me but most people suffering from “Transformers”itis.
The marketing for the film has been great, I’ll admit that. Here’s the latest trailer that’s hit the net.
“Pacific Rim” is opening next month.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014