I’m still not sold on “Pacific Rim” – which likely means it’ll be a hugely entertaining, really satisfying film. It’s probably good that I’ve been so badly burnt with all those other ‘cities destroyed’/’big robots’/’big effects’ movies in recent times, because it lowers my expectations and probably assures Del Toro a better review from, well, just not me but most people suffering from “Transformers”itis.
The marketing for the film has been great, I’ll admit that. Here’s the latest trailer that’s hit the net.
“Pacific Rim” is opening next month.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015