1. Amy Brenneman will co-star on HBO’s “Leftovers”, adapted by Damon ‘I didn’t write World War Z’ Lindelof (The Hollywood Reporter)
2. Robert Pattinson has been spotted partying with “50 Shades of Grey” author E.L James, fueling rumours he’s set to play Christian Grey on the big screen.
3. Ron ‘Battlestar Galactica’ Moore’s “Outlander” has been granted a series-order at Starz (The Hollywood Reporter)
4. The behind-the-scenes featurette from the newly-released “Donovan’s Echo” DVD has been uploaded to the www.
5. Three clips from the upcoming DVD release “6 Souls”, starring Julianne Moore, have been released. After the death of her husband, forensic psychiatrist Dr. Cara Harding’s (Julianne Mooore) faith in God has been shaken, but not her belief in science. In an attempt to open her up to accepting unexplainable psychiatric theories, her father introduces her to Adam (Jonathan Rhys Meyers), a patient with multiple personalities, who takes on some of the physical characteristics of his other personalities. Cara quickly discovers that Adam’s personalities are murder victims, and the more she finds out about him and his past, the closer she and her loved ones are to becoming murder victims themselves. The film hits retail July 2.
6. Writer, Director, and Producer David Guy Levy has written a 6-series digital comic book called “Back to Back to the Future”! Based off the hit film series, ”Back To The Future”,the comic asks what would happen if the filmmakers of Back To The Future went back in time and made sure Eric Stoltz was never replaced by Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in the movies.
Check out the first issue NOW, exclusively on EW Comics & EW.com
7. Henry Cavill doesn’t think “Justice League” will happen anytime soon.
8. “Downton Abbey”s’ Sophie McShera has joined Disney’s “Cinderella”; the actress will play one of the evil step-sisters (Deadline)
9. Rumour has it Mark Strong (“Zero Dark Thirty”) is the frontrunner to play Lex Luthor in the “Man of Steel” sequel (Cosmic Book News)
10. Roland Emmerich has written a gay character into “Independence Day 2″ (Bleeding Cool)
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.