Aussie actor Josh Helman has won a “secret” role in Bryan Singer’s “X-Men : Days of Future Past”, according to The Wrap.
Helman, whose role is said to be a rather vital one to the pic, joins fellow Aussie Hugh Jackman in the time-traveling centric sequel to 2011’s “X-Men : First Class”.
Helman got his start on TV’s “Home & Away”, playing Denni Maitland , but has since appeared in the likes of “The Pacific” from Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg, the acclaimed “Animal Kingdom”, “Blinder” from Richard Gray, and “Jack Reacher”, the Tom Cruise movie he shot in the US last year.
In addition to “X-Men”, 2014 also sees him play a part in the blockbuster “Mad Max” sequel.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014