1. “I, Frankenstein” and “The Hunger Games : Catching Fire” will be at Comic-Con. Squee. (Deadline)
2. The ‘sex addiction’-themed flick “Thanks for Sharing” has a new trailer. And yep, that’s ‘Pink’ in it.
3. “Amazing Spider-Man” star Rhys Ifans has joined the cast of TV’s “Elementary”; he’ll play Holmes’s brother. (Deadline)
4. The trailer for the new horror comedy “Hell Baby”, starring Rob Corddry and Leslie Bibb, is online.
5. “Party Down” alum Ken Marino is joining “Eastbound & Down” for a season-wide arc (Deadline)
6. FX is developing a limited series based on “Last of the Mohicans”; Chris Crowe, who co-wrote the film’s screenplay, is penning the script alongside Kerry McCluggage and Steve Beck (The Hollywood Reporter)
7. HBO’s “Leftovers” has added “Amazing Spider-Man” star Chris Zylka to it’s cast; he’ll play the son of Justin Theroux and Amy Brenneman’s characters (The Hollywood Reporter)
8. Keira Knightley will star in and produce, for Fox Searchlight, an adaptation of Suzanne Rindell’s novel “The Other Typist” (The Hollywood Reporter)
9. The poster for Kristen Bell’s new movie “The Lifeguard” has been released :
10. Doug Jones is still holding out hope for a “Hellboy 3″ (Collider)
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.