Marvel wants Vin Diesel – and no, I’m not referring to the gargantuan Transvestite that hangs out at the Norm’s across from the Beverly Centre (though, for all I know, she may).
The comic book magnate does movies these days, you may have heard? Well, for one of their flicks they want/need/require the services of Mr. Diesel.
The “Fast & Furious” posted on his Facebook that he’ll be meeting with the studio to discuss an unnamed role.
“Marvel has requested a meeting… no idea what for… haha, you probably know better than me…”
There’s a number of possibilities here; Diesel could be up for ‘Thanos’ in “The Avengers 2″ or it’s possible he’ll be asked to consider “Black Panther”, “Ant-Man” (though I don’t see that one) or “Doctor Strange” (neither that one).
Whatever the case, Diesel’s pretty game posing that on his Facebook page. Marvel won’t be too pleased he’s sharing such details.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.