Cameron Diaz will play Mrs Hannigan in the Will Smith produced “Annie” reboot, according to Deadline.
Diaz accepted the role after Sandra Bullock passed.
Hannigan is the mean old bat who runs the orphanage that Annie attends.
The “Bad Teacher” and “Vanilla Sky” actress joins Quvenzhane Wallis, as Annie and Jamie Foxx, as the Daddy Warbucks character in the Will Gluck (“Easy A”) directed musical.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014