Cameron Diaz will play Mrs Hannigan in the Will Smith produced “Annie” reboot, according to Deadline.
Diaz accepted the role after Sandra Bullock passed.
Hannigan is the mean old bat who runs the orphanage that Annie attends.
The “Bad Teacher” and “Vanilla Sky” actress joins Quvenzhane Wallis, as Annie and Jamie Foxx, as the Daddy Warbucks character in the Will Gluck (“Easy A”) directed musical.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015