“United States of Tara” scene-stealer cum formidable threat to the big screen Rosemarie DeWitt (“Promised Land”, “The Watch”, “The Odd Life of Timothy Green”) has joined Jeremy Renner on the Gary Webb biopic “Kill the Messenger”, according to Deadline.
DeWitt, soon in the flick “Touchy Feely”, will play the female lead in the pic, the story of a journalist who committed suicide after being targeted by a C.I.A. smear campaign when he linked the CIA to a scheme to arm Contra rebels in Nicaragua and import cocaine into California.
The Michael Cuesta helmed flick begins rehearsals next month.
It’s a nice score for DeWitt whose previous film appearances (bar acclaimed indy hit “My Sister’s Sister”), though good parts, weren’t widely seen. This one not only has a better chance at being seen – much more so than the likes of the Ben Stiller stinker she co-starred in, “The Watch” – but might also be the type of product award wins usually divert to.
- Full Trailer : Fantastic Four - April 20, 2015
- Batman v Superman Posters arrive! - April 20, 2015
- Star Wars : Rogue One plot, concept art - April 20, 2015
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.