1. A clippo from the smutto “Nymphomaniac” on the ol’ webbo :
2. “24” writer is joining – well, most of the original crew – on Fox’s event series “24 : Live Another Day” (Deadline)
3. “End of Watch” co-star Michael Pena has joined the cast of “The Vatican Tapes” from Mark Neveldine. “The Lakeshore-produced pic will start filming next month with Djimon Hounsou, Dougray Scott, Kathleen Robertson, Peter Andersson, John Patrick Amedori, Alex Sparrow and Olivia Dudley also in the cast. Dudley plays a twentysomething who seems to cause death and destruction to those around her. Pena’s character is the local priest who first tries to help.” (Deadline)
4. Peter McRobbie (“Boardwalk Empire”) is playing Adrian Prussia in Paul Thomas Anderson’s “Inherent Vice” (Deadline)
5. Original ‘Zod’ Terrence Stamp has joined the cast of Tim Burton’s “Big Eyes”. In the Margaret Keane bio, Stamp will play John Canaday, senior art critic for the New York Times. (Deadline)
6. Roseanne Barr’s new sitcom looks to be a good at NBC with the series intended as going straight to series under the 10/90 model made famous by FX’s “Anger Management”. (Deadline)
7. Jessica Lowndes (“90210″) is joining Nate Parker – also the originator and producer of the feature – in the thriller “Eden” (The Hollywood Reporter)
8. Jeff Buhler is writing the remake of the 1990 thriller “Jacob’s Ladder” (The Hollywood Reporter)
9. Anthony DiBlasi is directing the Florida-lensed “Paymon”, “the story of a rookie cop forced to work the graveyard shift in a haunted police station.” (Deadline)
10. Heather Morris (Brittany), Mark Salling (Puck), Amber Riley (Mercedes) and Harry Shum Jr (Mike) aren’t regulars on TV’s “Glee” no mores. (Deadline)
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.