One for the ‘well…duh!’ pile.
According to The Sun (yes, not exactly the most reliable print outlet), original “Star Wars” stars Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher have already started getting into shape for their reprisals of Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia in JJ Abrams’ “Star Wars Episode VII”.
A ‘source’ told the newspaper, “Mark and Carrie need to be as close to their appearance in the earlier movies as possible. Producers are keen to help out and have offered support. The budget is huge so there will be no expense spared.”
Harrison Ford, 71, is in such good shape – and always has been – that he hasn’t been forced back to the gym.
The news fits in with what attendees of recent conventions and events have said regarding Hamill, that he definitely seems to have started working out, because he’s looking real good.
The new film, which reunites the cast of the original “Star Wars” trilogy with some new trilogy faces (Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is rumoured to be one), is said to be filming early next year.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015