One for the ‘well…duh!’ pile.
According to The Sun (yes, not exactly the most reliable print outlet), original “Star Wars” stars Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher have already started getting into shape for their reprisals of Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia in JJ Abrams’ “Star Wars Episode VII”.
A ‘source’ told the newspaper, “Mark and Carrie need to be as close to their appearance in the earlier movies as possible. Producers are keen to help out and have offered support. The budget is huge so there will be no expense spared.”
Harrison Ford, 71, is in such good shape – and always has been – that he hasn’t been forced back to the gym.
The news fits in with what attendees of recent conventions and events have said regarding Hamill, that he definitely seems to have started working out, because he’s looking real good.
The new film, which reunites the cast of the original “Star Wars” trilogy with some new trilogy faces (Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is rumoured to be one), is said to be filming early next year.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015