One for the ‘well…duh!’ pile.
According to The Sun (yes, not exactly the most reliable print outlet), original “Star Wars” stars Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher have already started getting into shape for their reprisals of Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia in JJ Abrams’ “Star Wars Episode VII”.
A ‘source’ told the newspaper, “Mark and Carrie need to be as close to their appearance in the earlier movies as possible. Producers are keen to help out and have offered support. The budget is huge so there will be no expense spared.”
Harrison Ford, 71, is in such good shape – and always has been – that he hasn’t been forced back to the gym.
The news fits in with what attendees of recent conventions and events have said regarding Hamill, that he definitely seems to have started working out, because he’s looking real good.
The new film, which reunites the cast of the original “Star Wars” trilogy with some new trilogy faces (Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is rumoured to be one), is said to be filming early next year.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014