Just in case you’ve forgotten his response the past fifteen times when asked, Christian Bale won’t be a part of the “Justice League” movie. That movie will feature a new Batman.
Speaking to EW for his upcoming film “Out of the Furnace”, cinema’s most recent caped crusader suggests his adventures as Batman finished with Christopher Nolan’s “Dark Knight Rises”.
“We were incredibly fortunate to get to make three [Batman films]. That’s enough. Let’s not get greedy. Chris [Nolan] always said he wanted to make it one film at a time. And we ended up sitting there looking at each other, saying ‘We’re about to make the third.’ We never really knew if we were going to get to be there, but if that was how it was going to be, this was where it should end as well.”
Bale reiterated that he has not spoken to anyone about “Justice League” – the superhero team-up movie that’ll see the Gotham City superhero team with super friends like Batman and Wonder Woman.
”I have no information, no knowledge about anything. I’ve literally not had a conversation with a living soul. I understand that they may be making a Justice League movie, that’s it. It’s a torch that should be handed from one actor to another. So I enjoy looking forward to what somebody else will come up with.”
In other words, he ain’t interested in wearing the cowl again.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015