Just in case you’ve forgotten his response the past fifteen times when asked, Christian Bale won’t be a part of the “Justice League” movie. That movie will feature a new Batman.
Speaking to EW for his upcoming film “Out of the Furnace”, cinema’s most recent caped crusader suggests his adventures as Batman finished with Christopher Nolan’s “Dark Knight Rises”.
“We were incredibly fortunate to get to make three [Batman films]. That’s enough. Let’s not get greedy. Chris [Nolan] always said he wanted to make it one film at a time. And we ended up sitting there looking at each other, saying ‘We’re about to make the third.’ We never really knew if we were going to get to be there, but if that was how it was going to be, this was where it should end as well.”
Bale reiterated that he has not spoken to anyone about “Justice League” – the superhero team-up movie that’ll see the Gotham City superhero team with super friends like Batman and Wonder Woman.
”I have no information, no knowledge about anything. I’ve literally not had a conversation with a living soul. I understand that they may be making a Justice League movie, that’s it. It’s a torch that should be handed from one actor to another. So I enjoy looking forward to what somebody else will come up with.”
In other words, he ain’t interested in wearing the cowl again.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015