Just in case you’ve forgotten his response the past fifteen times when asked, Christian Bale won’t be a part of the “Justice League” movie. That movie will feature a new Batman.
Speaking to EW for his upcoming film “Out of the Furnace”, cinema’s most recent caped crusader suggests his adventures as Batman finished with Christopher Nolan’s “Dark Knight Rises”.
“We were incredibly fortunate to get to make three [Batman films]. That’s enough. Let’s not get greedy. Chris [Nolan] always said he wanted to make it one film at a time. And we ended up sitting there looking at each other, saying ‘We’re about to make the third.’ We never really knew if we were going to get to be there, but if that was how it was going to be, this was where it should end as well.”
Bale reiterated that he has not spoken to anyone about “Justice League” – the superhero team-up movie that’ll see the Gotham City superhero team with super friends like Batman and Wonder Woman.
”I have no information, no knowledge about anything. I’ve literally not had a conversation with a living soul. I understand that they may be making a Justice League movie, that’s it. It’s a torch that should be handed from one actor to another. So I enjoy looking forward to what somebody else will come up with.”
In other words, he ain’t interested in wearing the cowl again.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014