The announcement of a new “Prometheus” comic book, chronicling what happens after the events in the film, would suggest Ridley Scott has abandoned his plan to sequelize the 2012 science-fiction film.
Though there were questions left lingering at the end of the first film, Twentieth Century Fox and Scott suggested they’d be tied-up in a follow-up project. Little did we know – and maybe they didn’t either at the time? – the follow-up would come in the form of a comic series.
To be officially announced at Comic-Con, the ongoing “Aliens” comic book series will pick up the story of “Prometheus”, Bleeding Cool reports.
A yet-to-be named artist is already conceptualizing the comic.
- Mike Colter confirmed as Luke Cage - December 23, 2014
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014