The announcement of a new “Prometheus” comic book, chronicling what happens after the events in the film, would suggest Ridley Scott has abandoned his plan to sequelize the 2012 science-fiction film.
Though there were questions left lingering at the end of the first film, Twentieth Century Fox and Scott suggested they’d be tied-up in a follow-up project. Little did we know – and maybe they didn’t either at the time? – the follow-up would come in the form of a comic series.
To be officially announced at Comic-Con, the ongoing “Aliens” comic book series will pick up the story of “Prometheus”, Bleeding Cool reports.
A yet-to-be named artist is already conceptualizing the comic.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015