Aussie pop singer Samantha Jade will play Kylie Minogue in “INXS : Never Tell us Apart”, Channel 7’s biopic on famed late musician Michael Hutchence, currently filming in Melbourne under the direction of Daina Reid (“I Love You Too”).
Producer Kerrie Mainwaring revealed to The Daily Telegraph “We knew we couldn’t look past Samantha Jade when we were casting Kylie… You just need to look at her face and figure to see she’s a perfect match, and the fact that she comes from a singing background was just an added bonus in our minds.”
Jade, who rose to fame as a contestant on “The X-Factor”, has long been compared to Ms Minogue so it’s perfect casting.
Luke Arnold plays Michael Hutchence in the mini-series, with Damon Herriman (“Justified”) and Hugh Sheridan (“Pack to the Rafters”) also part of the cast.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015