Aussie actress Zoe Ventoura (“Packed to the Rafters”, “See No Evil”) is playing the female lead in the new John Cusack/Thomas Jane action movie “Hard Drive”.
Currently filming in Queensland, the Brian Trenchard-Smith directed movie tells of an American thief, Simon Keller (Cusack), who arrives in Australia in need of a getaway driver. Rather than recruit one from the underworld, he takes a driving lesson from ex F-1 champion, Peter Roberts (Jane), now working as a driving instructor. After Keller robs a bank during the lesson, Roberts has no choice, but to use his driving talent to get away from pursuing police and mobsters.
Ventoura, who claimed fame as Melissa Rafter on TV’s “Packed to the Rafters”, plays an agent hot on the tail of Keller.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015