Aussie actress Zoe Ventoura (“Packed to the Rafters”, “See No Evil”) is playing the female lead in the new John Cusack/Thomas Jane action movie “Hard Drive”.
Currently filming in Queensland, the Brian Trenchard-Smith directed movie tells of an American thief, Simon Keller (Cusack), who arrives in Australia in need of a getaway driver. Rather than recruit one from the underworld, he takes a driving lesson from ex F-1 champion, Peter Roberts (Jane), now working as a driving instructor. After Keller robs a bank during the lesson, Roberts has no choice, but to use his driving talent to get away from pursuing police and mobsters.
Ventoura, who claimed fame as Melissa Rafter on TV’s “Packed to the Rafters”, plays an agent hot on the tail of Keller.
- Mike Colter confirmed as Luke Cage - December 23, 2014
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014