Bryan Singer has revealed, via Twitter, what Quicksilver’s home looks like in the upcoming “X-Men : Days of Future Past”.
(Yes, it’s such a dead time for news, being the week of the independence day break, we’re posting pictures of real estate).
Evan Peters (“American Horror Story”) plays the mutant in Singer’s “X-Men” sequel.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015