Moviehole has 5 Blu-ray copies of “Compulsion” to Giveaway on Blu-ray.
The film, starring Heather Graham and Carrie-Ann Moss, is available on DVD and Blu-ray from July 3rd.
Heather Graham and Carrie-Anne Moss play two very different women who occupy adjacent apartments. In a battle of wills, one woman is withdrawing from everything positive in life while the other is overflowing with its possibilities and illusions. Their confrontation and resolution is both surprising and deeply disturbing.
In ”Compulsion”, Saffron (Carrie-Anne Moss) is elegant, though she doesn’t emphasize the fact. A former child star, she’s emaciated, brilliant, excoriating and contemptuous of herself and the world. Amy (Heather Graham) is her neighbor, a chef, who is newly separated. She remains undaunted and is able to remold her mind and her body at will just like her surroundings. She dreams of helming her own Food Channel show and of being a celebrity like the ones she’s always so admired, such as the woman she discovers is actually living across the hall from her. She’s fearless and so in a way is her neighbor. It’s just that the chef fears nothing in life while her neighbor fears nothing about death.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.