Moviehole has 5 Blu-ray copies of “Compulsion” to Giveaway on Blu-ray.
The film, starring Heather Graham and Carrie-Ann Moss, is available on DVD and Blu-ray from July 3rd.
Heather Graham and Carrie-Anne Moss play two very different women who occupy adjacent apartments. In a battle of wills, one woman is withdrawing from everything positive in life while the other is overflowing with its possibilities and illusions. Their confrontation and resolution is both surprising and deeply disturbing.
In ”Compulsion”, Saffron (Carrie-Anne Moss) is elegant, though she doesn’t emphasize the fact. A former child star, she’s emaciated, brilliant, excoriating and contemptuous of herself and the world. Amy (Heather Graham) is her neighbor, a chef, who is newly separated. She remains undaunted and is able to remold her mind and her body at will just like her surroundings. She dreams of helming her own Food Channel show and of being a celebrity like the ones she’s always so admired, such as the woman she discovers is actually living across the hall from her. She’s fearless and so in a way is her neighbor. It’s just that the chef fears nothing in life while her neighbor fears nothing about death.
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
- Aykroyd responds to Ghostbusters casting - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.