Welcome to slow news day no.5.
Over on Twitter, Russell Crowe has posted a tweet.
Oh, it’s a little more exciting than that… don’t worry!
Crowe’s actually been asked whether or not he’d be interested in reprising his role as Jor-El for a “Man of Steel” prequel, one that would be set in Krypton – and without any Supermen popping by – and surprisingly, he’s very enthusiastic about the idea.
“A lot of you are asking about a KRYPTON prequel, if that’s something you feel strongly about let @Legendary pictures know your thoughts,” he said. He said then to another poster, “Just getting sick of reading the same question mate, however, if it came up, i’d give the tights another go.”
With the amount of money “Man of Steel” is making at the box-office, it’s possible the idea of wildly exploiting the brand has been floated but a prequel.. without Superman? Would that – excuse the pun – fly?
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015