Welcome to slow news day no.5.
Over on Twitter, Russell Crowe has posted a tweet.
Oh, it’s a little more exciting than that… don’t worry!
Crowe’s actually been asked whether or not he’d be interested in reprising his role as Jor-El for a “Man of Steel” prequel, one that would be set in Krypton – and without any Supermen popping by – and surprisingly, he’s very enthusiastic about the idea.
“A lot of you are asking about a KRYPTON prequel, if that’s something you feel strongly about let @Legendary pictures know your thoughts,” he said. He said then to another poster, “Just getting sick of reading the same question mate, however, if it came up, i’d give the tights another go.”
With the amount of money “Man of Steel” is making at the box-office, it’s possible the idea of wildly exploiting the brand has been floated but a prequel.. without Superman? Would that – excuse the pun – fly?
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014