Welcome to slow news day no.5.
Over on Twitter, Russell Crowe has posted a tweet.
Oh, it’s a little more exciting than that… don’t worry!
Crowe’s actually been asked whether or not he’d be interested in reprising his role as Jor-El for a “Man of Steel” prequel, one that would be set in Krypton – and without any Supermen popping by – and surprisingly, he’s very enthusiastic about the idea.
“A lot of you are asking about a KRYPTON prequel, if that’s something you feel strongly about let @Legendary pictures know your thoughts,” he said. He said then to another poster, “Just getting sick of reading the same question mate, however, if it came up, i’d give the tights another go.”
With the amount of money “Man of Steel” is making at the box-office, it’s possible the idea of wildly exploiting the brand has been floated but a prequel.. without Superman? Would that – excuse the pun – fly?
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015