James Franco has donated his time to the moderately-budgeted (well, you guys financed it!) “Veronica Mars” movie.
*** SPOILER ALERT ***
Not much of a stretch for him this one; the “This is the End” star is playing himself (again) in the Rob Thomas written/directed movie, in a scenario involving a scam artist planting cameras in celebrity homes and then selling the recorded footage.
Zap2it, who broke the news, say Franco is one of a few celebs who appear as themselves in the movie; last week Justin Long was spotted on the set of the film, suggesting he might be playing himself in the movie too.
*** SPOILER ALERT ENDS ****
We’ll likely hear much more on “Veronica Mars” when the cast and crew hit Comic-Con in a couple of weeks.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015