James Franco has donated his time to the moderately-budgeted (well, you guys financed it!) “Veronica Mars” movie.
*** SPOILER ALERT ***
Not much of a stretch for him this one; the “This is the End” star is playing himself (again) in the Rob Thomas written/directed movie, in a scenario involving a scam artist planting cameras in celebrity homes and then selling the recorded footage.
Zap2it, who broke the news, say Franco is one of a few celebs who appear as themselves in the movie; last week Justin Long was spotted on the set of the film, suggesting he might be playing himself in the movie too.
*** SPOILER ALERT ENDS ****
We’ll likely hear much more on “Veronica Mars” when the cast and crew hit Comic-Con in a couple of weeks.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014