James Franco has donated his time to the moderately-budgeted (well, you guys financed it!) “Veronica Mars” movie.
*** SPOILER ALERT ***
Not much of a stretch for him this one; the “This is the End” star is playing himself (again) in the Rob Thomas written/directed movie, in a scenario involving a scam artist planting cameras in celebrity homes and then selling the recorded footage.
Zap2it, who broke the news, say Franco is one of a few celebs who appear as themselves in the movie; last week Justin Long was spotted on the set of the film, suggesting he might be playing himself in the movie too.
*** SPOILER ALERT ENDS ****
We’ll likely hear much more on “Veronica Mars” when the cast and crew hit Comic-Con in a couple of weeks.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015