Stellan Skarsgard (“The Avengers”) is headed back into the fantasy realm for Disney’s “Cinderella”, Kenneth Branagh’s live-action take on the classic fairytale.
Lily James plays the title role, with Helena Bonham Carter, Richard Madden, Cate Blanchett, Sophie McShera and Holliday Grainger filling the other spots.
Skarsgard, next in “Thor : The Dark World, “will play the grand duke, the king’s adviser, who just may have ulterior motives in his guidance” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“Cinderella” is set to go before the cameras in London this Fall.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015