Rooney Mara (“The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo”, “Side Effects”) and Martin Sheen (“The Way”, TV’s “Anger Management”) have signed on to star in Stephen Daldry’s next film, “Trash”.
Richard Curtis’s script centers on “three poverty-stricken boys who discover something unusual, mysterious, and dangerous in a city dump.”
Deadline, who have the news, say Sheen’s playing “Father Juilliard, and Mara will play Olivia, an NGO worker.”
Wagner Moura (“Elysium”) and Selton Mello (“Os Maias”) are also in the film, which is scheduled to start production in Rio de Janeiro early next month.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015