Dev Patel (“Slumdog Millionaire”, “The Newsroom”) is in early talks to star in director Neill Blomkamp’s next film, which The Hollywood Reporter says is a feature-length take on the South African director’s short film “Tetra Vaal” (below).
MRC, who are behind Blomkamp’s latest film “Elysium”, are also onboard the untitled new picture.
Blomkamp regular Sharlto Copley is already a lock to star in the film; he’ll play a police robot working shanty towns.
Patel would play a human living in the slums.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015