Australian actress Jessica Marais (“Packed to the Rafters”) will voice a character, Rochelle, in a localized version of Disney’s “Planes”, the studio announced today.
Rochelle is described as “a tough racer and the pride of the Wellington Range. Always confident and capable, she got her start running mail to small towns in Tasmania. Rochelle developed a knack for fast travel that ultimately inspired her to give air racing a try. She is relentlessly pursued by charmer El Chupacabra, but steadfast Rochelle is much too focused on winning the race to return his affections.”
Marais, who currently stars on cable series “Magic City” with Jeffrey Dean Morgan, is best known for her role as ‘Rachel Rafter’ on Seven’s “Packed to the Rafters”.
From above the world of “Cars” comes “Disney’s Planes,” an action-packed 3D animated comedy adventure featuring Dusty (voice of Dane Cook), a plane with dreams of competing as a high-flying air racer. But Dusty’s not exactly built for racing—and he happens to be afraid of heights. So he turns to a seasoned naval aviator who helps Dusty qualify to take the defending champ of the race circuit. Dusty’s courage is put to the ultimate test as he aims to reach heights he never dreamed possible, giving a spellbound world the inspiration to soar.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015