Ben Affleck is circling David Fincher’s next film “Gone Girl”, set up with 20th Century Fox and New Regency, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Based on the Gillian Flynn best-seller, the movie – which Affleck would shoot before putting on the director’s cap again for Warner Bros’ “Live by Night” – ”kicks off with the five-year anniversary of a married couple. The wife, yet to be cast, goes missing, and the husband (Affleck) emerges as the prime suspect.”
Flynn wrote the screenplay for the movie, with Reese Witherspoon among it’s producers.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015