Ben Affleck is circling David Fincher’s next film “Gone Girl”, set up with 20th Century Fox and New Regency, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Based on the Gillian Flynn best-seller, the movie – which Affleck would shoot before putting on the director’s cap again for Warner Bros’ “Live by Night” – ”kicks off with the five-year anniversary of a married couple. The wife, yet to be cast, goes missing, and the husband (Affleck) emerges as the prime suspect.”
Flynn wrote the screenplay for the movie, with Reese Witherspoon among it’s producers.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015