Ben Affleck is circling David Fincher’s next film “Gone Girl”, set up with 20th Century Fox and New Regency, says The Hollywood Reporter.
Based on the Gillian Flynn best-seller, the movie – which Affleck would shoot before putting on the director’s cap again for Warner Bros’ “Live by Night” – ”kicks off with the five-year anniversary of a married couple. The wife, yet to be cast, goes missing, and the husband (Affleck) emerges as the prime suspect.”
Flynn wrote the screenplay for the movie, with Reese Witherspoon among it’s producers.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014