Australia’s Jason Clarke (“The Great Gatsby”) has signed on to “Child 44″, the Tom Hardy-starring thriller about a “member of the Soviet military police who, while investigating a series of child murders, finds himself the target of his own government’s suspicions.”
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Clarke is playing a “snaky man named Brodsky who is accused by Hardy of being a traitor.”
Aside from new Mad Max Hardy, the film also features Noomi Rapace, Joel Kinnaman, Gary Oldman, Paddy Considine and Philip Seymour Hoffman – not too shabby a line-up!
Daniel Espinosa (“Safe-House”) directs the film, which counts Ridley Scott as a producer.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015