Australia’s Jason Clarke (“The Great Gatsby”) has signed on to “Child 44″, the Tom Hardy-starring thriller about a “member of the Soviet military police who, while investigating a series of child murders, finds himself the target of his own government’s suspicions.”
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Clarke is playing a “snaky man named Brodsky who is accused by Hardy of being a traitor.”
Aside from new Mad Max Hardy, the film also features Noomi Rapace, Joel Kinnaman, Gary Oldman, Paddy Considine and Philip Seymour Hoffman – not too shabby a line-up!
Daniel Espinosa (“Safe-House”) directs the film, which counts Ridley Scott as a producer.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014