Australia’s Jason Clarke (“The Great Gatsby”) has signed on to “Child 44″, the Tom Hardy-starring thriller about a “member of the Soviet military police who, while investigating a series of child murders, finds himself the target of his own government’s suspicions.”
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Clarke is playing a “snaky man named Brodsky who is accused by Hardy of being a traitor.”
Aside from new Mad Max Hardy, the film also features Noomi Rapace, Joel Kinnaman, Gary Oldman, Paddy Considine and Philip Seymour Hoffman – not too shabby a line-up!
Daniel Espinosa (“Safe-House”) directs the film, which counts Ridley Scott as a producer.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015