After many years of playing second fiddle on shows like “Alias” and “Heroes”, Greg Grunberg’s being promoted to leading man for “Divide & Conquer”, a new ABC drama from “Due South”‘s David Shore, says THR.
Grunberg will join “Rescue Me” alum Diane Farr in a pilot about “a big family’s many members, including four children finding their way to adulthood in these complicated times and the parents Evan and Charlotte whose lives they’re sucking dry to get there.”
The pilot is written and EP’d by Peter Ocko (”The Office”, ”Pushing Daisies”).
“Grunberg will play Evan, a daydreamer-turned-patent attorney who believes families today are over-parenting their children; Farr will play Charlotte, the stay-at-home mother who put her master’s degree in psychology and career as a therapist on hold who disagrees with her husband’s approach to parenting.”
Grunberg had previously worked with Shore on the drama pilot “Doubt”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015