After many years of playing second fiddle on shows like “Alias” and “Heroes”, Greg Grunberg’s being promoted to leading man for “Divide & Conquer”, a new ABC drama from “Due South”‘s David Shore, says THR.
Grunberg will join “Rescue Me” alum Diane Farr in a pilot about “a big family’s many members, including four children finding their way to adulthood in these complicated times and the parents Evan and Charlotte whose lives they’re sucking dry to get there.”
The pilot is written and EP’d by Peter Ocko (”The Office”, ”Pushing Daisies”).
“Grunberg will play Evan, a daydreamer-turned-patent attorney who believes families today are over-parenting their children; Farr will play Charlotte, the stay-at-home mother who put her master’s degree in psychology and career as a therapist on hold who disagrees with her husband’s approach to parenting.”
Grunberg had previously worked with Shore on the drama pilot “Doubt”.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014