After many years of playing second fiddle on shows like “Alias” and “Heroes”, Greg Grunberg’s being promoted to leading man for “Divide & Conquer”, a new ABC drama from “Due South”‘s David Shore, says THR.
Grunberg will join “Rescue Me” alum Diane Farr in a pilot about “a big family’s many members, including four children finding their way to adulthood in these complicated times and the parents Evan and Charlotte whose lives they’re sucking dry to get there.”
The pilot is written and EP’d by Peter Ocko (”The Office”, ”Pushing Daisies”).
“Grunberg will play Evan, a daydreamer-turned-patent attorney who believes families today are over-parenting their children; Farr will play Charlotte, the stay-at-home mother who put her master’s degree in psychology and career as a therapist on hold who disagrees with her husband’s approach to parenting.”
Grunberg had previously worked with Shore on the drama pilot “Doubt”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015